Children’s Activity Coordinator
Title: Children’s Activity Coordinator
Classification: Non-exempt, full-time or part-time
Schedule: To be determined, evenings may be required
The Children’s Activity Coordinator is responsible for organizing and conducting daily, age-appropriate activities for children while providing a safe and secure environment.
- Plan and facilitate age-appropriate educational, recreational and social activities for children in the program.
- Prepare and maintain program and children’s records.
- Attend staff meetings and appropriate training.
- Provide consultation with residents who have questions and/or concerns about their children.
- Work closely with case managers and counselors to make referrals when necessary.
- Maintain and keep toys and play areas in a clean and sanitary manner.
- Maintain a safe and protective environment.
- Coordinate activities with children during house meetings, parenting groups, and kid’s nights.
- Coordinate and orient volunteers working with children.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required.
- Two years of experience working with children.
- Candidates will be subject to a background check.
Please submit a detailed cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com in one PDF document. In the subject line, please reference “Children’s Activity Coordinator.”
It is the policy of YWCA of San Diego County to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, color, race, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, YWCA provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.