YWCA of San Diego County offers free legal services to survivors of domestic violence on family law matters.
Gender inclusive services available for low-income individuals and children. Se habla Español.
- Restraining orders
- Child custody and visitation
- Child and spousal support
- Escorts to court hearings and custody mediations
- Limited attorney representation
- Safe at Home confidential address applications
- Immigration referrals
Walk-In Legal Clinics
First come, first serve.
YWCA of San Diego County
Mondays: 11:00am – 2:00pm
Wednesdays: 12:00pm – 3:00pm
Fridays: 9:00am – 12:00pm
1012 C St., San Diego, CA 92101
Appointments are available Monday through Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm. After hours accommodations may be considered. Please call 619.239.0355 x237 for more information.