Thank you for your interest in supporting YWCA of San Diego County through the donation of in-kind goods. Please see below for a current list of accepted items.
Drop-off appointments: Please arrange a drop-off appointment in advance by contacting the development office at 619.239.0355 x225 or email@example.com.
Vehicle donations: If you are interested in donating your vehicle, learn more about our simple and easy process. Our partner, Action Donation Services, handles everything for you and will issue a tax receipt.
In-Kind Donation Guidelines
- Gift cards (Target, Walmart, gas cards, Visa, etc.)
- Tickets to movies, sporting events, and theme parks
- New comforters, blankets and bed linens (twin only)
- New bath towels
- New pots and pans, silverware, dishes, and kitchen utensils
- New blenders, fans, and other small household items
- New diapers (sizes 4 and 5) and baby wipes
Donations of new and gently used large items, including furniture and strollers, must be approved in advance on a case-by-case basis. Please send a recent photo and dimensions of the item to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to limited staff availability, large items must be delivered to our downtown offices by appointment.
- Double and single strollers
- Kitchen table and four chairs
- Small sofas (vinyl/leather only)
- Coffee tables
- Full bed frame (twin only)
YWCA is unable to accept the following items:
- Used clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Used sheets and towels
- Used children’s toys
- Used mattresses
- Children’s car seats